Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero is apparently a target for Paris Saint-Germain.
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly eyeing Manchester City forward Sergio Aguero.
Aguero, 32, is out of contract at the end of the season and his future with the Premier League giants is uncertain. And PSG are apparently eyeing the forward.
Top story – PSG eye Aguero
Mauricio Pochettino and PSG have Aguero in their sights on a free transfer at the end of the season, according to the Mirror.
Injuries have limited Aguero to just nine appearances in all competitions this season.
Aguero is Manchester City’s all-time leading scorer with 256 goals.
– Linked with a move for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Julian Brandt, Arsenal may also be looking elsewhere. Bild reports PSG’s Julian Draxler, who is out of contract at the season’s end, is an alternative for the Premier League club.
– Also at Arsenal, Mesut Ozil seems set to leave the club. The Guardian reports the playmaker is in talks to join Fenerbahce on loan, but Arsenal do not want to pay any part of his salary if he moves to the Turkish giants.
– Lyon striker Moussa Dembele is again being linked with a switch. Goal reports Dembele is not interested in a move to West Ham, and Atletico Madrid are keen to land him. L’Equipe says Atletico want Dembele on loan.
– Kieran Trippier’s ban has been put on hold pending an appeal, but his January reportedly could have been very different. TalkSPORT reports Manchester United were considering a bid for the defender, who was keen on a move, before his ban over betting rule breaches.
– Manchester United are apparently not chasing Moises Caicedo. Fabrizio Romano reports United, who were previously linked to Caicedo, will not sign the Independiente del Valle and Ecuador attacker, who is said to be the subject of a bid from Brighton and Hove Albion.